Friday, August 31, 2007

I R on the internetz, stealing ur elktricity

I wish that iGoogle opened the apps in new tabs, or somehow tabbed within the google page.

Anyway.

Thats right kids, I have on campus internet at Tamu. woots.
(I don't know why I felt the need to announce that, or in internet meme form)
...meme is a more correct name for that kind of thing than most people realize, I think.

Mostly though, I just needed to share the following:
"Grilled garlic-marinated baby"

...
I have google reader set up for silly rss feed goodness. One of those things is this wonderful cooking blog. That is the headline that showed up on the feed, and I was really really freaked out for a minute. I don't know why I took it literally. My brain finally kicked into gear, and was pointed out that it was probably baby-something. In this case? Zucchini.

One day, I will start chronically my adventures in Aggieland.

No comments: