Monday, July 23, 2007

Updates

So, I am working, which is cool. I'm not really doing much, considering I don't really know much. It's okay. I'm getting experience, and as long as I don't get too bogged down in the feeling of uselessness I should be able to get a decent recommendation out of this.

I just spent an extended weekend with M. It was nice. I haven't done much of anything, though. For example? Sunday we sat about and read Harry Potter in our jammies all day. I didn't clean my car. We didn't check where the post office is. I didn't go shopping.

I haven't even worked on that paper. I don't even know if Dr. S can still use it. O well. In fact, thats kind of why I'm doing this. Yay procrastination.

Anyway, in terms of jobbing... I"m mostly doing paperwork. Its okay. I'm picking stuff up here and there, but I certainly can't do a proper analysis, and I get nervous. People are nice. The area is beautiful. I want to take people out here, but it won't happen. At some point I would like to go camping in this area, but since I'm moving, I don't think that will happen, at least not anytime soon.

Though it is a good method of traveling cheaply that I plan on exploiting.

Lets see.

I think the move date is roughly August 18. I need to be there by the 24th. M -is- moving down with me. We have an apartment, that I haven't seen, but it is supposed to be newly renovated. I figure it can't be much worse than my alma mater's apartments. We don't have a moving company yet, but we do have a plan. I think we are going to try to contact them today, this week at least. I sent a couple of emails, so, we'll see how that changes things.

Okay. Time for paper.

No comments: