Friday, July 6, 2007

I find it funny that the center command showed up

So, I obviously have a very tenuous grasp of html. Incidental. I hope to change that.

Anyway, this is me not doing work. I do, however, have (what I view as) a valid excuse! Baby sister, who I haven't spoken to in forever, is talking to me right now. Roxxor, and all that. Further more, Boyfriend is supposed to be calling me back. Can't exactly get sucked into a big ole pile of work, now can I?

Anyway, in a bit I'm going to head out to see A, which is exciting. I haven't seen -her- in forever. And -then- we're off to see M's (aka Boyfriend) dad. Yay! He hasn't seen his dad in over a year, and we were having all sorts of arguments regarding holiday spendings. I haven't seen my extended family on my dad's side since I left for college, and this might be the last holiday that my folks are abroad. So I was, before Boyfriend, intending to go up and see Gramma over Thanksgiving, and then (obviously) see my folks over Xmas. Plus, Baby sister would kill me if I didn't show up. Then M is all like *whine* I haven't seen -my- daddy in forever! Which is totally reasonable, but throws everything off. ANYWAY, I think that this will help alleviate the need to see his dad right away, and then we can possibly make it out there for a three day weekend, as opposed to having to spend a whole week.

Later: L's wedding, moving and other... stuff. yeah.

No comments: