Monday, January 18, 2010

Garlic soup, revisited

Ate the rest of the leftovers.  The large amount of garlic in this apparently give me heart burn.  Which is on one hand good to know, but on the other, sad, because it means I won't be making this anymore.

WebMD has this interesting little article on heartburn.  I think it's probably a good thing for me to keep in mind if/when I have to go back on a bland diet.  I'm better with knowing what I shouldn't eat, than with what I can.

Mmmm, what else.  The salmon was good--I'll be using the ginger/orange sauce again, that's for sure.  The pork was fantastic, and while spicey, the husband really liked it.  I will probably make it again, with minor modifications.  I actually took a picture of it, which I may go back and add, after I download it.

School starts tomorrow.  I don't actually have class, but I need to return some seriously overdue books and finish getting ready for class.  Only $100 for books, which is good, I guess.  But that means there will be significantly less postings, not that anyone reads this.

No comments: